Having closed and sold out the 0xcert Public Presale within minutes, we're now only hours away from the second and final period of 0xcert ICO. Here is a guide that could help you participate.
Important info about Crowdsale
The only source for 0xcert Whitelisting, KYC, and Crowdsale is 0xcert’s official website https://0xcert.org and the only correct domain is 0xcert.org! To save any confusion, this is pronounced zero x cert and we use a zero (0) in the URL.
Crowdsale starts on July 4, 17:00 CEST. It closes on July 18, 17:00.
Whitelist for Crowdsale is open from July 2, 12:00 CEST until July 18, 17:00 CEST.
Whitelisting for Public Presale counts as whitelisting for Public Crowdsale, too. No need to whitelist twice.
This is an obligatory measure to ensure the highest level of security to our supporters and contributors. Without it, you cannot partake in the 0xcert Crowdsale.
Step 1: KYC token and e-mail
At the beginning of the Crowdsale, 0xcert will publish a contribution ETH address on the website. Note, it will be different than in Public Pre-sale.
If you have whitelisted and successfully passed the 0xcert KYC, a 0xcert KYC token will be issued and sent to the Ethereum wallet you provided in your Whitelist application (your ETH address). Only with this token you will be able to participate in 0xcert Crowdsale.
How to check whether you received the KYC token: click on the link below and in the 10th row insert your ETH address that you used during the KYC process. If you get a 1, then you have successfully received the token and you can participate in the Crowdsale. If you get a 0, the token has not been sent.
Immediately after the launch of the Crowdsale, on July 4, 17:00 CEST, you will receive an email reminding you of it.
The same email will also contain a security measure: the last 4 characters of the contribution address.
Please compare those 4 characters that you get in your email to the full-length ETH address on our website, and make sure they match the last 4 characters of the ETH address.
IMPORTANT! If the characters of the address from your email do not match the address on our website, DO NOT execute any transactions to it as you could permanently lose your funds!
These 4-characters will also be communicated through our official announcement Telegram channel, Twitter, and Telegram group. Make sure you have at least 1 positive match to the numbers on the website.
IMPORTANT! Only with the KYC token you received you can participate in the 0xcert Crowdsale. Without the token, your transaction will not be successful and your funds will not be transferred.
Login to your ETH wallet to send funds. You should use the same ETH wallet address as you used in your Whitelist and KYC applications. A different wallet will not be recognized by the system and transaction will be declined.
IMPORTANT! Do NOT send your funds from an exchange as this could lead to unsuccessful transaction and loss of funds. You can only send funds from your ETH wallet that is ERC-20 compatible.
Once you have confirmed that the address on our website matches the last 4 characters you got in your email, you can use this address to send funds. Check the contribution address on our website, go to your ETH wallet, and insert it into the field "To Address" (or "Receiving Address").
Choose the amount of ETH you would like to contribute. There is no minimum amount, all contributions will be accepted.
Set the GAS/gwei for the transaction. This enables the transactions to be completed within the Ethereum network, and we recommend setting the GAS limit to 150.000.
After double checking that the address is correct and the ETH amount is right, proceed to generating the transaction.
Step 3: Receiving ZXC tokens
Through the Crowdsale smart contract, 0xcert will allocate ZXC tokens directly to contributors' Ethereum wallet account. The smart contract will lock up once all Crowdsale ZXC tokens are sold.
You will receive the purchased tokens to your wallet within 24 hours after the confirmation of the ETH transaction.
General information on 0xcert Crowdsale
- Crowdsale open: July 4, 17:00 CEST – July 18, 17:00 CEST
- Whitelist for Crowdsale opens: July 2, 12:00 CEST
- Minimum participation in Crowdsale: No minimum participation
- Bonus in Crowdsale:
- First 24 hours = 5% (July 4, 17:00 – July 5, 17:00)
- After 24 hours = 0% (July 5, 17:00 – July 18, 17:00)
- Requirements for participation: submitted Whitelist application and passed KYC procedure
Time zone information
- 17.00 CEST = 8:00 PDT = 15:00 UTC
What happens if...
... please do the Whitelist application first. This is a necessary requirement to participate in 0xcert Crowdsale. You can whitelist here.
... please proceed with the KYC process. You should get the KYC invite link to your email after you have successfully whitelisted. Passing both Whitelist and KYC processes is an obligatory requirement to participate in 0xcert Crowdsale.
... the transaction will not be successful and you can lose your funds. You should send ONLY from your personal ERC20-compliant ETH wallet. Please check Step 2 for more information on how to do it.
... the transaction will not be successful as 0xcert Presale and Crowdsale only accept ETH. If you don't own any ETH, you can purchase those on various exchanges.
It is extremely important that you read these guidelines and be aware of the only correct way of partaking in 0xcert Crowdsale! You are the sole person responsbile for your transaction. We will provide the system security, but please do your own due diligence before pressing any wrong buttons!
- The ETH address for Crowdsale contribution will be published only and exclusively on 0xcert website: https://0xcert.org.
- The ETH address for Crowdsale contribution will NOT be communicated directly to anyone, not even through e-mail. The only source for the right contribution address is 0xcert website!
- The ETH address for Crowdsale contribution will NOT be communicated through none of our Telegram channels, nor through our social media channels. The only source for the right contribution address is 0xcert website!
- Always check the website URL to avoid phishing sites: the URL contains a green lock, the domain starts with https and it contains a 0 (zero), not an O.
- In the social media, especially Telegram, we will NEVER contact or DM you first. If you get a direct message from somebody claiming to be 0xcert admin, report him and delete the contact!
- The only trustworthy source for ETH contributions address is our website, https://0xcert.org.
- There are no extra bonuses apart from those listed on our website. If you get an email or direct message from somebody who is offering higher or extra bonuses, report the sender as spam and delete the contact!
1. Which are 0xcert's official channels?
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/0xcert
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/0xcert
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/0xcert/
- Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/0xcert/
- Medium - https://medium.com/@0xcert
- GitHub - https://github.com/0xcert
- Telegram ANN channel - https://t.me/zeroxcertann
2. How do I recognize if there is someone who wants to scam me?
We have a list of official admins which are part of the 0xcert team, if you find something suspicious please message us at email@example.com. Check our guide on how to protect yourself from scam.
3. I have been a victim of a scam email. What should I do?
If you have incurred a loss of funds as a result of scam activity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a secondary method of contact (phone number, user ID on a chat platform like Telegram). We will address each case one-by-one after the verification of each transaction is completed.
4. Which payment methods will be accepted in the 0xcert token sale?
5. I have whitelisted to the 0xcert Crowdsale and did not get confirmation. What now?
Please send us a private message in Telegram so we can check.
6. I have been asked to verify my identity (take part in the KYC). Why do I have to do that?
KYC is mandatory to be eligible to participate in the token distribution event. This is a necessary measure to insure the highest level of security for all our contributors and the community as a whole.
7. How will I know if my contribution was successful?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
For your own security and funds protection, please follow the above guidelines thoroughly and be careful of any suspicious activity. For all inquiries, our Telegram admins will be glad to help you out.