As the 0xcert Public Presale is approaching rapidly, here is a thorough guide to answer your questions if you get stuck in the process.
Important info about Public Presale
The only source for 0xcert Whitelisting, KYC, and Crowdsale is 0xcert’s official website https://0xcert.org and the only correct domain is 0xcert.org! To save any confusion, this is pronounced zero x cert and we use a zero (0) in the URL.
Public Presale starts on July 2, 17:00 CEST. It closes on July 4, 17:00.
Whitelist for Public Presale is open until July 2, 12:00 CEST.
Whitelist for Public Crowdsale is open from July 2, 12:01 CEST until July 18, 17:00 CEST.
Whitelisting for Public Presale counts as whitelisting for Public Crowdsale, too. No need to whitelist twice.
This is an obligatory measure to ensure the highest level of security to our supporters and contributors. Without it, you cannot participate in the 0xcert Presale and/or Crowdsale.
Step 1: KYC token and e-mail
At the beginning of the Presale, 0xcert will publish a contribution ETH address on the website.
If you have whitelisted and successfully passed the 0xcert KYC, a 0xcert KYC token will be issued and sent to the Ethereum wallet you provided in your Whitelist application (your ETH address). Only with this token you will be able to participate in 0xcert Public Presale and Public Crowdsale.
How to check whether you received the KYC token: click on the link below and in the 10th row insert your ETH address that you used during the KYC process. If you get a 1, then you have successfully received the token and you can participate in the Presale. If you get a 0, the token has not been sent yet.
Number 1 under balanceOf means, you have received the KYC token
Immediately after the launch of the Public Presale, on July 2, 17:00 CEST, you will receive an email reminding you of the start of the Presale.
The same email will also contain a security measure: the last 4 characters of the contribution address.
Please compare those 4 characters that you get in your email to the full-length ETH address on our website, and make sure they match the last 4 characters of the ETH address.
IMPORTANT! If the characters of the address from your email do not match the address on our website, DO NOT execute any transactions to it as you could permanently lose your funds!
IMPORTANT! Only using the KYC token you received, you can partake in the 0xcert Presale. Without the token, you can still go ahead and proceed with the transaction to the ETH address, but it will not be successful and your funds will not be transferred.
Login to your ETH wallet to send funds. You should use the same ETH wallet address as you used in your Whitelist and KYC applications. If you use a different wallet, it will not be recognized by the system and transaction will be declined.
IMPORTANT! Do NOT send your funds from an exchange as this could result in unsuccessful transaction and funds loss. You can only send funds from your ETH wallet that is ERC-20 compatible.
Once you have confirmed that the address on our website matches the last 4 characters you got in your email, you can use this address to send funds. Check the contribution address on our website, go to your ETH wallet, and insert it into the field "To Address" (or "Receiving Address").
Choose the amount of ETH you would like to contribute. NOTE: In the Presale, the minimum contribution is 1 ETH! There is no maximum limit.
Set the GAS/gwei for the transaction. Gas is enabling the transactions to be completed within the Ethereum network, so it should be high enough for the transaction to be executed successfully.
After double checking that the address is correct and the ETH amount is right, proceed to generating the transaction.
Step 3: Receiving ZXC tokens
Through the Presale smart contract, 0xcert will allocate ZXC tokens directly to contributors' Ethereum wallet account. The smart contract will lock up once all Presale ZXC tokens are sold.
You will receive the purchased tokens together with the 10% Presale bonus to your wallet within 24 hours after the confirmation of the ETH transaction.
Congratulations! You will soon become a proud owner of ZXC tokens!
General information on 0xcert Public Presale
- Public Presale open: July 2, 17:00 CEST – July 4, 17:00 CEST
- Whitelist for Public Presale closes: July 2, 12:00 CEST
- Minimum participation in Presale: 1 ETH
- Bonus in Presale: 10 %
- Requirements for participation: submitted Whitelist application and passed KYC procedure
General information on 0xcert Crowdsale
- Crowdsale open: July 4, 17:00 CEST – July 18, 17:00 CEST
- Whitelist for Crowdsale opens: July 2, 12:00 CEST
- Minimum participation in Crowdsale: No minimum participation
- Bonus in Crowdsale:
- First 24 hours = 5% (July 4, 17:00 – July 5, 17:00)
- After 24 hours = 0% (July 5, 17:00 – July 18, 17:00)
- Requirements for participation: submitted Whitelist application and passed KYC procedure
Time zone information
- 17.00 CEST = 8:00 PDT = 15:00 UTC
What happens if...
... please do the Whitelist application first. This is a necessary requirement to participate in 0xcert Presale and Crowdsale. You can whitelist here.
... please proceed with the KYC process. You should get the KYC invite link to your email after you have successfully whitelisted. Passing both Whitelist and KYC processes is an obligatory requirement to participate in 0xcert Presale and Crowdsale.
... the transaction will not be successful. The minimum contribution for 0xcert Presale is 1 ETH, and there is no maximum. If you want to contribute less than 1 ETH, please wait until the Public Crowdsale, starting off on July 4, 17:00 CEST.
... the transaction will not be successful and you can lose your funds. You should send ONLY from your personal ERC20-compliant ETH wallet. Please check Step 2 for more information on how to do it.
... you can join the Crowdsale on July 4, 17:00 CEST, with no minimum contribution. Bonus in Crowdsale is 5% for the first 24 hours, until July 5, 17:00 CEST.
... the transaction will not be successful as 0xcert Presale and Crowdsale only accept ETH. If you don't own any ETH, you can purchase those on various exchanges.
... you can still Whitelist for the Crowdsale, which starts on July 4, 17:00 CEST. For that, you'll need to whitelist and pass the KYC. Bonus in Crowdsale is 5% for the first 24 hours, until July 5, 17:00 CEST.
It is extremely important that you read these guidelines and be aware of the only correct way of partaking in 0xcert Presale! You are the sole person responsbile for your transaction. We will provide the system security, but please do your own due diligence before pressing any wrong buttons!
- The ETH address for Presale contribution will be published only and exclusively on 0xcert website: https://0xcert.org.
- The ETH address for Presale contribution will NOT be communicated directly to anyone, not even through e-mail. The only source for the right contribution address is 0xcert website!
- The ETH address for Presale contribution will NOT be communicated through none of our Telegram channels, nor through our social media channels. The only source for the right contribution address is 0xcert website!
- Always check the website URL to avoid phishing sites: the URL contains a green lock, the domain starts with https and it contains a 0 (zero), not an O.
- In the social media, especially Telegram, we will NEVER contact or DM you first. If you get a direct message from somebody claiming to be 0xcert admin, report him and delete the contact!
- The only trustworthy source for ETH contributions address is our website, https://0xcert.org.
- There are no extra bonuses apart from those listed on our website. If you get an email or direct message from somebody who is offering higher or extra bonuses, report the sender as spam and delete the contact!
1. Which are 0xcert's official channels?
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/0xcert
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/0xcert
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/0xcert/
- Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/0xcert/
- Medium - https://medium.com/@0xcert
- GitHub - https://github.com/0xcert
- Telegram ANN channel - https://t.me/zeroxcertann
2. How do I recognize if there is someone who wants to scam me?
We have a list of official admins which are part of the 0xcert team, if you find something suspicious please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I have been a victim of a scam email. What should I do?
If you have incurred a loss of funds as a result of scam activity, please email us at email@example.com and provide a secondary method of contact (phone number, user ID on a chat platform like Telegram). We will address each case one-by-one after the verification of each transaction is completed.
4. Which payment methods will be accepted in the 0xcert token sale?
5. I have whitelisted to the 0xcert Crowdsale and did not get confirmation. What now?
Please send us a private message in Telegram so we can check.
6. I have been asked to verify my identity (take part in the KYC). Why do I have to do that?
KYC is mandatory to be eligible to participate in the token distribution event. This is a necessary measure to insure the highest level of security for all our contributors and the community as a whole.
7. How will I know if my contribution was successful?
On Etherscan website you can check the status of your transaction. It should go from your ETH wallet address to 0xcert contribution address and its status should be "Success".
For your own security and funds protection, please follow the above guidelines thoroughly and be careful of any suspicious activity. For all inquiries, our Telegram admins will be glad to help you out.